- E - 38, Sector-6, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- Established in 2002
Wastewater is water which is severely contaminated and received as a waste from various sources such as industries, households, hospitals, agricultural sites and etc. once the water is used, the composition of the same is changed and must be re-adjusted in order to make it fit for human consumption.
Primarily, drain water can be categorized into sewage water i.e., waste originating from domestic processes such as toilers, wash basins, sinks and etc., industrial water which is generated from industrial processes. Another category of such sewage is municipal wastewater which is a larger ambit containing sewage originating from sewer tanks and industries in different proportions. Further, it also comprises of rain water which remains unutilized and is flowing through public sewer pipelines.
Wastewater treatment plants treat sewage and other types of contaminated water. These plants' objective is to remove pollutants from waste and make it safe for reuse or discharge back into the environment. To remove suspended particles, bacteria, and other contaminants from wastewater, these plants employ physical, chemical, and biological methods. The treated drain water is subsequently discharged into the environment or utilised for a variety of purposes, such as irrigation.
There are various types of wastewater treatment plants including-
1. Sewage treatment plant- the treatment of wastewater in these plants is done by following three steps: primary, secondary and tertiary treatment. These treatment plants treat the sewage water using various physical and chemical processes in order to remove the contaminants present in the same.
2. Effluent treatment plants- these are used to treat industrial wastewater.
3. Activated sludge plants- these plants use the activated sludge approach and aerate the water with oxygen in order to promote the formation of flocs
4. Common and combined effluent treatment plants- these are used to treat effluent generated by small manufacturing companies. These kinds of plants offer various individual industries to treat their wastewater in a centralized facility.
Process used for treating wastewater-
1. The wastewater is collected in the treatment plant with the help of a pipeline that connects the main sewage tank with the treatment plant.
2. The next step involves removing the grit or any large objects. Here coarse and fine screens are used to get rid of large and small microscopic objects from the wastewater respectively.
3. The process of sedimentation is undertaken post this to allow the grit to settle at the bottom of the water so that it can be disposed of. The grit and debris so obtained cannot be used further owing to the presence of contaminants in the same.
4. Now the water is flown to the pre-settling basins where some primary treatment is undertaken where the hopper arm installed in the tank moves at a certain speed to separate the sediments with the treated water.
5. Post this, bacteria is used which eats up the contaminants present in the water. This is a biological process to get rid of elements like carbon, phosphorus and other biodegradable organics.
6. Also, in all this process of discarding sludge and then heating and mixing the same, biogas is produced- this gas can be used for production of thermal energy among various other uses.
7. Post the disposal of sludge from this wastewater, the last task is to assess the level of contamination in water and ensuring that the water is fit for human consumption and can be reused by households, industries or for any other purpose.
Benefits of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant Installation in Noida
1. Improved Environmental Quality: Industrial wastewater treatment plants aid in the reduction of pollutants entering our waterways and soil. As a result, the environment is better protected from contamination caused by hazardous chemicals and other pollutants.
2. Reduced Pollution: Industrial wastewater treatment plants reduce the amount of pollutants that enter our waterways and soil, aiding in the reduction of the environmental impact of hazardous chemicals, heavy metals, and other pollutants.
3. Reduced Contamination Risk: Industrial wastewater treatment plants help to reduce the risk of contamination in our environment from hazardous chemicals and other pollutants.
4. Cost Savings: Because of the efficient reuse of treated water, industrial sewage treatment facilities help to reduce operational costs, resulting in lower energy and water bills.
5. Improved Health and Safety: Industrial treatment facilities for waste water help to reduce the risks associated with exposure to hazardous chemicals and other pollutants, thereby improving worker and community health and safety.
Industrial wastewater treatment plants can be utilized for a range of applications, such as:
1. Manufacturing facilities
2. Automotive plants
3. Food and beverage processing plants
4. Oil and gas refineries
5. Pharmaceutical and chemical plants
6. Textile mills
7. Metal finishing and plating plants
8. Power plants
9. Mining operations
10. Pulp and paper mills
12. Poultry processing plants
If you are looking for wastewater treatment plant manufacturers or suppliers in Noida or in your location for your factory or industry or for domestic use you can contact Aqua Pristine for more information.