- E - 38, Sector-6, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- Established in 2002
Water treatment refers to the process of removing all those substances from water which pose a threat to the human health either by its consumption or domestic use. This process helps producing water which is clear and safe for human consumption.
Water treatment plants or WTP plant refers to the treatment plants which are used to treat water which is extracted from the ground or surface water. The process of treating water differs with the quality of source water. For example, surface water requires more treatment as compared to ground water owing to the presence of sediments, chemicals and other toxins in the same.
Aqua Pristine is known as a leading water treatment plants manufacturers in Noida and all over India. WTP manufacturers develop, produce, and install water treatment systems to remove impurities from water. They include physical, chemical, and biological processes including as filtration, sedimentation, coagulation, disinfection, and reverse osmosis. WTP manufacturers in Noida also offer maintenance and repair services for existing systems, as well as the design and installation of new systems for industrial, commercial, and residential applications. These systems are used to treat drinking water, process wastewater, and clean up hazardous locations.
Process employed by WTP Manufacturers in Noida-
1. The first step in this process of screening. It is used to get rid of large chunks/substances floating in the water which may include leaves, branches, rags or aby other debris which could get stuck in the plant equipment and thereby hamper the process.
Primarily, two types of screens are used- coarse and fine. The former are used to remove coarse materials from getting into the treatment equipment and the latter use a micro strainer in order to exclude microscopic organisms such as algae from the water.
2. The second step involves supplying the water with air. This process is known as ‘Aeration’. It helps in expelling all those gases which are harmful and add peculiar flavor to water. These include gaseous compounds like carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, iron and manganese.
3. The third step involves separating fine particles from water using the chemical called coagulant and this is why this process is known as coagulation. This chemical helps in neutralizing the negative charge of water particles bringing these fine particles together.
4. Post the assembling of these fine particles, the process of flocculation is undertaken. This process involves stirring of water using pedals which helps in creating a contact between smaller and larger flocs.
5. Now, by following the process of sedimentation, these flocs are taken out of water. The water is stored in the tank till the time these flocs settle at the bottom of the water and then is removed.
6. Now, the solids which could not be removed by the process of filtration are now separated using the process of filtration wherein the water is passed through sand and gravel beds.
There are various filtration methods available for use including ultrafiltration technique where the water is made to pass through a film having extremely small pores, and reverse osmosis which is used when the water to be treated is recycled water or salt water.
7. Lastly, the water is disinfected by using the process of chlorination in which chlorine is added to the water. It protects the water from the risk of any micro-organisms till the time it reaches for human consumption.
These water treatments help in adjusting the pH level of the water, disinfect the same and ensure that water has the right amount of minerals and chemicals like fluoride to keep our teeth healthy and strong.
If you are looking for water treatment plant (WTP) manufacturers in Noida or nearby your location for commercial use or domestic use you can contact Aqua Pristine for more information.
Benefits of Using industrial WTP Installation in Noida
1. Increased Water Quality: Industrial water treatment plants ensure that the water used in industrial processes is free of contaminants and pollutants. This reduces the risk of health problems while also improving the overall quality of the water used in the process.
2. Equipment Damage Prevention: Industrial WTP aid in the prevention of equipment damage caused by contaminated water. Water contamination can cause equipment corrosion, resulting in breakdowns and costly repairs.
3. Energy Savings: By removing contaminants from water, treatment plants help reduce energy consumption and thus the amount of energy required for the industrial process.
4. Cost Savings: This aid in the reduction of water-related costs. By removing contaminants from the water, the plant can save water and use fewer water treatment chemicals.
5. Increased Efficiency: By improving the quality of the water used, these plants help to increase the efficiency of the industrial process. This helps to reduce the amount of energy required for the process and improves its efficiency.
Industrial water treatment plants can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Cooling towers for power plants
- Boiler feedwater for manufacturing facilities
- Wastewater treatment for industrial processes
- Desalination of seawater for drinking water
- Groundwater remediation
- Industrial process water reuse
- Treatment of water for irrigation and agriculture
- Industrial water recycling and reuse